Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Complexity, finesse, mystery and power. the rarity of true pinot blanc.
100% real Pinot Blanc. Ancestral varietal banned mid-century for its fragility and low yield It offers an intense refined Champagne, extremely delicate, combined with an unparalleled length in the mouth. It will be perfect as an aperitif and should be served at an average temperature (8°) to fully express its aromatic complexity.
The body: light pale yellow gold with sustained pale yellow hues.
The smell: linden, apple, pear, menthol, smoked limestone, candied grapes, peach, quince, almonds.
The palate: soft and fresh attack, creamy and melted effervescence.
Fruity, pulpy and delicate with scented nuances and sustained by a fresh and well integrated citrus lemon acidity. Fresh, slender, elegant, airy finish.
The rarity of Real Pinot Blanc
- Rewarded 3 stars in the "Dussert-Gerbet" guide 2016 and 2018
- Selected by the guide "authentic wines and terroirs"
- ranked at the "2016 wine guide", in the category "second great wines", with the comment "priority to power"
- Bronze medal at the "Bettane + Desseauve" competition 2016
- Gold Medal "Vinalies Internationales 2017"
- Gold medal in the Gilbert and Gaillard 2017 guide
- DECANTER Bronze Medal 2017
- Selected in the guide HACHETTES DES VINS 2018
in individual holders Frais de port compris. Shipping included.
Soit la bouteille 32.50 €