Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
L’Orée Du Bois
The delicate finesse of a chardonnay aged in oak barrels.
For lovers of complexity.
100% Chardonnay aged in oak casks before bottling.
It is the result of a long aging. This enthusiast champagne with a delicate attack reveals little by little its refined and woody aromas. It will be perfect during an aperitif to fully feel the breadth of an exceptional vintage.
- Rewarded 3 stars in the guide "wines and authentic terroirs", rated 17/20
- Silver medal at the “2016 independent winemakers contest”
- Silver medal at the 2016 international wine & barrel
- Gold medal prize and pleasure BETTANE + DESSEAUVE 2017
- Bronze medal at the "Chardonnay du monde” 2017 contest
- Selected by the Guide Hachette 2017
- Gold medal at the competition of wines vinified in oak barrels 2017
in individual holders Frais de port compris. Shipping included.
Out of stock