Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The pleasure vintage signature of the house, the most generous champagne in the whole range. To drink without moderation from morning to evening in a large chardonnay glass. It’s always time to open a bottle of Montre-Cul!
The hue is pale golden yellow with a fine bead of bubbles The nose is elegant with hints of honey and citrus (orange peel). The palate is fresh, with lemony aromas (lemon) and a mineral touch at the end of the mouth. The mix is balanced.
A little history:
This wine comes exclusively from the hillside of which it bears the name. This plot is very steep, and at the time we were going to work the vine by bike, we can imagine why the name “montre-cul” was given to it from the plot opposite. The plot “opposite” is called “beau regard”.
ONLY ON ALLOWANCE. CONTACT THE DOMAIN TO ENTER THE WAITING LIST
- Bronze medal at the "Chardonnay du monde 2016 et 2017" contest
- 3 stars and a 17/20 in the guide "wines and authentic terroirs"
- Award of excellence at the 2016 National Vinalies Awards
- Gold medal in the Gilbert and Gaillard 2016 guide
- Silver medal at the “ELLE A TABLE 2016” wine contest
- Gold Medal at the 2017 Feminalise World Contest
- Gold medal at the "Chardonnay du monde 2018" contest
- Finalist "Young talents 2017"
Out of stock