Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Fine, fruity, elegant and airy for champagne lovers, it will be perfect under all circumstances
Made of 70% Pinot Noir and 30% Chardonnay, it’s a cheerful, fine and deep blend that stays fresh and light in the mouth. Thanks to optimum aging, the vivacity/depth balance is perfectly achieved here. Ideal for any occasion. Beautiful yellow shiny colour for this champagne. The aromas of mirabelle, plum and greengage mingle with iodine and floral notes. The palate is full-bodied, fresh, well-rounded, balanced and fruity. It comes to a slow close with yellow fruit flavours.
- Award of excellence at the 2016 National Vinalies Awards
- Gold Medal at the 2017 Feminalise World Contest
- Silver medal at the 2017 independent winemakers contest
- Silver Medal "Vinalies Internationales 2018"
- Gold Medal at the 2018 international Gilbert et Gaillard challenge
- Gold Medal concours des vignerons Indépendants 2020
Soit la bouteille 21,00 €